Please note entries are now closed
|Cox Briefing – Bar Marquee near bow of Glenlee (Tall Ship)||10:00|
|Launch: Galgael’s West Coast Skiff
|Award Ceremony – vicinity of Craft Marquee||16:00|
Racing will be organised according to the Scottish Coastal Rowing Association Rules of Racing 2017 Edition. Also available as a Google Doc.
Please pay particular attention to the SCRA rules for Shared Buoy Turns….Rules and Etiquette Reminder, which expand on section 8 of the Rules of Racing
- Distance: will not exceed 1500m,
- Start line: bow of The Glenlee (The Tall Ship)
- Route: upriver from start line
- The first turning buoy will be near the Graving Docks, then crossriver to the second and final turning buoy near the new distillery in the old Pump House, then downriver to finish at the bow of The Glenlee ((The Tall Ship).
- Depending on the number of entrants in each category, there will be either three or four skiffs on the start line.
- A draw will be made prior to the event to allocate river position and first/second/third group position to each skiff in each category.
NOTE: For this event all turning buoys must be left to PORT.