Additional rules during Covid-19 pandemic
It important that we continue to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our members and the general public. Make sure you’re aware of current Scottish Government Guidance and please follow these rules:
Before your session
- If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 DO NOT COME TO THE SESSION. Please cancel your booking or let the skipper know: email email@example.com.
- Take a lateral flow test before coming to the session. If the result is positive do not come to the session.
- Bring your own sanitising gel to clean hands before and after handling equipment.
- Bring your own lifejacket if you have one.
On the pontoon
- While face coverings are not mandated outdoors it’s sensible to wear one when within two metres of other crew, ie on the pontoon and when embarking and disembarking.
- Each crew member will collect their own oar and place it across the boat, taking their designated seat at the skipper’s instruction.