Glasgow Coastal Rowing Club
First Annual General Meeting
Thursday 16 February 2017, 18:30
Venue: Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow G12 9XP
- Welcome and Introduction
- Convenor’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Accounts 2016-17 for approval
- Projected Budget 2017-18
- Subscription rates 2017-18
- Amendment to Constitution.
- Para 11(e) The financial year of the club shall run from Thirty-first January to Thirtieth January.
- Amendment: The financial year of the club shall run from First April to Thirty-first March
- Committee Membership: Election of Office Bearers – Convenor, Secretary, Treasurer
- Committee Membership: Invitation to join extended Committee to take Club forward
- Proposal regarding Clydebuilt Festival w/e 23/24 September 2017, including Castle to Crane fixed seat rowing craft event Sat 23 September and Glasgow Cup Skiff Racing event Sunday 24 September: description/discussion of activities and GCRC involvement in each.
- Organisation of rowing sessions (based on member survey)